By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define terms commonly used during the structural portion of the home inspection process.
- Understand common causes of structural damage.
- Understand risks associated with inspecting structural components during a home inspection.
- Define what to consider during structural portion of the home inspection, including attics, basements, crawlspaces, floors, ceilings, windows, and doors.
- Define common concerns related to the inspection of the exterior structure and related components, including property lots, decks, porches and foundations.
- List examples of limitations that should be noted in a report of the structural inspection.
This is an online course and will be taught remotely by the instructor using Zoom’s virtual meeting technology. Click here to download the Zoom Client
. Zoom is available for a wide range of devices including desktop, tablet and phone.
Upon completing the registration for this course, you will receive a personalized link to access the online course. If you do not receive the confirmation email containing the link, please contact us and we will resend it to you.
To receive continuing education credits for this course, you must be in the meeting room on time and you must stay in the meeting room until the course has ended. If you arrive late, or leave early, you will not receive credit.
915 Saint Clair Ave Ste E
Saint Paul, MN 55105